The Great AppSec Hackathon is a nationwide competition, under our App Security Champion virtual programme, to provide college students with a platform to solve some of the critical challenges in the field of Application Security. This will enable students to expand their problem-solving and innovative-thinking capabilities in the Cyber security space.
Broad Objectives of the Hackathon
Certifications for participants who have cleared 1st round and Internship opportunities for Hackathon winners
An exclusive webinar for students where industry leaders and experts will share key insights into the future of Application Security.
Topic : ‘How to Build a Great Career in Application Security?’ by Synchrony Team
Date : 20th November 2021, Time : 10:30 am to 11:30 am
1. This is an online event.
2. All Dates and Times are in IST.
3. In addition to published game rules, Host Site policies and rules apply throughout the competition and must be respected by all Members of the Competition.
4. Violations of the rules can be deemed unprofessional conduct if determined to be intentional or malicious by CCoE Operation Team.
5. Participants should work independently; sharing answers or collaborating with another participant to secure multiple spots is deemed as unprofessional conduct.
6. All the traffic is monitored. Any attack on the CTF infrastructure is a violation of game rules and the participants performing the attacks will be eliminated / blocked from the CTF event.
7. Participants are not allowed to perform DoS attacks on the challenges or on the CTF infrastructure.
8. Decisions of the CCoE operations team are final and binding.
9. No extra time will be provided to Competitors who stop work during competition time for nature breaks or for those who break for a food and/or drink. The access to the challenges will be revoked once the competition is complete.
10. The participant is responsible for the required setup or any hacking tools. Please note that the organizers will not provide any tools.
11. The Credentials for the CTF panel will be provided to the participants prior to the event. The participants are required to change default login password of CTF panel.
All you need is a personal computer or laptop with a high-speed internet connection.
No. There is no registration fee. The only thing you need to spend is your time.
No. This is an individual challenge.
Students pursuing B. Tech / MTech / MCA/ BCA/ B.Sc. / M.Sc./MBA in any discipline.
Indian nationals studying in India.
Students looking to start their career in Cybersecurity.
To participate, you will need to fill out the registration form with all the necessary details. Once you register, you will receive a confirmation email from CCOE.
The responses given by the participant after the deadline will not be accepted.
The participant who completes all the tasks within the deadline will receive the reward amount in full, either through an online transfer or a cheque.
Note: Irrespective of the cash award, participants who clear the qualifier round will receive certificates from CCOE.
Interested students, who register for the event, will need to participate in a two-round challenge. Those who pass the qualifying round will move on to the final CTF round, for which they will have 24-hours to win! The winners will be announced on November 28, 2021.
After registration, students will have to participate in the qualifying round. CCOE will shortlist the finalists who will then compete to capture the flag in a 24-hour challenge. Winners will receive cash prizes and job offers.
Phone: +91-9871154359 / 9871174349